Thursday, August 2, 2012

So I cut my hair and got it back to my natural color and since I got back to Florida my curls are coming back, and my tan.
Well I haven't been on here in a bit, but I am back now, I am still trying to decide If I am going to offer cam permanently or if I am going to offer it exclusively only by appointment. 
Comment and leave me feedback back and let me know what you want to see.  Also, If you guys want to see videos I have done let me know and I will implement them in my listing on Niteflirt.
So I have a new applicant here. He has been trying his best to beg me to take him on as a new client, but at this time I think I am only going to see clients via Webcam.  I just don't have the time or patience anymore to deal with all these worthless pigs In Real Time anymore. But that does not mean I do not have time to fuck them over on the phone and via webcam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment