Friday, May 4, 2012

Hello everyone! Well today is a boring ass Saturday. I am ready to make my move to Florida next month. So I noticed a few new people are looking at my blog. Yay. So go ahead and click the button and follow me, leave me comments. I do check it everyday.


I will take requests this week. do you have a particular picture you would like to see? I am thinking about going over to Streamate once I move at the end of next month. How many of you would be interested? Let me know, I'm still trying to decide what type of shows I will be doing.  


Well who want to tribute to help me with my move? Go ahead and head on over to Niteflirt click my button to the right and Once your on there, leave me a tribute. 
For everyone that leave me a $50 tribute, I will take some picture, of my nice big ass for you to worship.  

No comments:

Post a Comment